6.18.2014

Willow Forest


Response: 
This photo is of my two younger sisters.  Since I don't live with them anymore I don't get to see them that much outside of school.  We all have always been really close and it has been really sad that I don't get to see them as much as I used to.  When we were all younger we used to all have to share a room.  We hated it at the time but now I kinda miss it.  We used to stay up late just talking about random stuff that we had learned at school.  Even if we weren’t talking to each other it was just nice knowing they were there.  If course we fight sometimes but that’s what sisters do.  But in the end we always get over it.  Knowing someone will always be there for you in a really great thing to know.  Not everyone get’s that and sometimes I take that for granted.   

  

No comments: