6.17.2014

Brandon Lawson

Basketball has always provided the best memories for me. I started playing in kindergarten and have played all through school until my senior year I would love to play longer but after my last game senior year that will probably be it for me. I remember starting out going to my school every Saturday for the K through 2 program teaching youngsters the basics of the game then in fourth grade entering in a tournament and making it to the championship game and the refs were obviously against us so we lost. I loved basketball in elementary school one because my Dad coached and because I was the tallest kid out there so I blocked everybody. My fondest memory from basketball is playing in the championship game last season at the Barre Aud. The nerves, excitement and eventually the pain of losing at the end. I am hoping to get back to the championship next year and win it. The element that I used was point of view. The hoop was the focal point and the camera was below it.

No comments: