6.17.2014

Dakota Clark and Lilly Richardson




Dakota Clark 


This picture represents where I live, where I've grown up. It shares a lot of memories with me.I have spent a lot of time on the water or walking on the dirt roads surround it. There are so many angles to look at the water, each unique. This picture shows depth in the seemingly small mountains and rolling hills that take your eyes up to the guard rail. You see the calmness of the water towards the front of the picture and the ripples in the back, made by a slight wind. This picture interprets my reality and shows the beauty that nature holds for us to enjoy.This scene is apart of my everyday life, when I wake up in the morning to when I come home. This moment may not last forever. One moment it’s here and another it could be gone, swallowed up by time itself, or it may last for another lifetime, thriving with wildlife. You never know what will happen to breathtaking sights like this one. I want to remember this very moment for the reasons I had just stated. Someday this pond could just be a memory, lost in the minds of those who have enjoyed it, much like I have. 





Lilly Richardson


When a team wins a championship they receive medals. As of Saturday, June 14 I had never received a medal or had the chance of receiving one for I had never been in a championship game before. However, Saturday night the girls lacrosse team was at Castleton ready to fight for the ‘ship against Chelsea. Together we played our hearts out and nothing could have beat the feeling we got as we all lined up and received medals, validating all the hard work we put in throughout the season. The medal itself is not that special, it isn't made of the finest quality, but every time I see it I will be reminded of the night that my team won U-32’s second only girls lacrosse championship. This photo itself depicts the moment when I was able to display the medal in my room where it will hang against a mirror and will always remind me of the time our team goal was accomplished. 

No comments: