6.17.2014

Kyle Graves



1) this photo is me and my best friend from Montpelier, me and him don't see each other as much anymore cause of the school change. Me and him go to Maine every year for a four day camping trip which is where this photo is taken, this was two years ago. We aren't going together this year because of money and it's a real bummer cause it's the only time we really get to hangout. This picture brings back so many memories from that year of camping. We walked around till like 12 at night everyday we were there and went tubing. Tubing was the highlight of this trip. I flipped on to his side of the tube and almost took both of us off it lol. 


2) I'd say this is a point of view picture because we are up higher than my mom taking the picture so she had to aim up, so means it's point of view

No comments: